Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week I was a fun fashion week. But that comes later. First up is two of my works outfits.
 
First outfit:
Jacket: Thrifted
Scarf: Target
Jeans: American Rag
Yes, that is the only jeans I own really

Second Outfit:
Black Vest: H&M
Pink Tank: Macy's
White Long-Sleeved Tee: Old Navy
Pants: New York & Co.
Silver Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
You can't see them really well but they are zebra print shoes

Next up is Mouse, she wanted to get in on the photo action. She actually took a picture of me in one of my outfits but that picture was too blurry to use.


Tank top: Thrifted
Sweater: Altered by me
For tutorial click here
Jeans: Target
Bow: Made by me
Shoes: Target


The final outfit is more of a costume! Saturday, was an all day event called Pub & Putt here. It is an event where you dress in costumes, play mini-golf at the local bars and raise money for charity. My group sponsored four teams of four. My team was Salute This, us girls went as Army girls. Here we are, I am the one with the flag bandanna.

Boots and Pants: Amazon.com
T-shirt: Macy's
Bracelet & Necklace: Claire's


This post is linked to Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday party.

1 comment:

  1. Fun, Cassi. I love the outfit with the pink tank top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...