Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

So week two of what I wore. I still have not switched from my phone to a real camera. Mostly this is because I remember to take the picture as I am running out the door. But I at least tried for better lighting in this group then the last group.
Also I was more conscious of what I wore through out the week. I purposely threw more color or layers into my wardrobe than I have in the past. Which is one of my goals. I look at the others who link on to WIWW and they have such cute layers or pops of color. These are things I need to work on. I  like to stick to basic black or gray.
I had two favorite outfits this week. One I have a picture of and one I don't. The other picture didn't turn out good at all, very blurry. But I will wear it again someday and take a new picture. So here is what I wore this week. I really shouldn't say this week since I manage to only get two good outfit shots. But here they are:
 Day1-
Sweater - Target (so soft)
Lace Vest - Charlotte Russe
Gray Tank- Thrifted
Necklace - Avon
(Seriously, they have cute stuff sometimes)
Jeans - American Rag
Riding Boots - Bass Outlet


Day 2-
Sweater Vest - Geoffrey Beene
Long sleeve tee- Target
Teal Scarf - Target
Black Dress pants - Maurice's (I think)
I did wear boots with this, not sure you need to know where my socks came from.
Flower - I made myself



Flower hairpin-
I made this for Mouse and I to share. Ok, technically I made it for myself, but when I went to wear it today, I found it in her hair stuff. Obviously she likes it too.


This post is linked to Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday party.

3 comments:

  1. Purdy, Cassi! I love the first outfit. I need to get me some riding boots. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, Cassi! I love that blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...