Friday, February 18, 2011

Inspire Me Friday

Elum Designs
 This weekend we are on the hunt for journals. I have never been a journalor in the true sense of the idea. Ok. really I kept a diary in those elementary years but nothing serious. For a while I kept a journal of sorts, I would write down quotes I liked. I would also write down quotes of my own or short poems. But this time I need to write down more than that. I also need a place that I can write more than I want the world to know. The counselor has asked us to think over somethings, to find ourselves before we can find each other. In order to do this I need to have a place to write things out and go back to when needed. I have asked Steve to do the same, if for no other reason then to not forget what we thought about through out the week once we are at the counselors office. So we are on the hunt for journals. 


Journals & Papers Blog
I hope you all have a weekend worth writing about.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh... you are in for a treat! I LOVE JOURNALING! And I hope you end up loving it too. But if you don't love it immediately, HANG IN THERE! Because some of loving it will come as you look back on them and remember things you can't believe you managed to forget so thoroughly! So... be sure to use it to vent and sort things out - but always come back and write about the GOOD feelings, and GOOD memories that you want to remember. You need to do this with a journal so your view isn't skewed looking back.

    Good luck! :D
    Corine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...