Monday, January 24, 2011

I really did do stuff this weekend

Honest I did! But I seem to have forgotten to take many pictures. Saturday, Mouse and I made coconut flavored marshmallows. I used the same recipe as here but instead of vanilla extract I used coconut extract.

Later that day I worked on a skirt for Mouse. It is turning out pretty cute. I found this black skull and crossbones fabric that had hot pink in it. She loves it. So I am making a pleated skirt out of it for her and will have enough left over to make a vest or something else with it.

Then Sunday Mouse and I took the marshmallows and dipped them in melted chocolate. They turned out soo good. You guys have to try this.

So here is my one picture of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You must stop making marshmallows. You're killing me here! ;) Can't wait to see pics of the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ones were really good too.. Maggie said they tasted like marshmallowy mounds bars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...