Friday, December 10, 2010

Inspire Me Fridays

It's my birthday tomorrow! So, in light of that I have some great things I would love for my birthday. 
Simple Bites
Breakfast in bed! That would be a nice birthday surprise. Especially with this picture of French Press Coffee! YUM!! I do luck out S lets me sleep in every Saturday morning. He is good like that. 
Splendid Willow
Time spent here would be good. I love a good reading nook. I love the crazy, crowded feel this room has. I have a room I am working on to make a reading room like this.

Then later a little of this would be good. I love fancy cheeses, meats and olives. I could have them every night.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...