Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas-fied

We started the process of Christmas-fying our house the week after Thanksgiving and it is now down. This year I am working on a shades of green and gold color scheme. So taking so ideas from this post, I did this for the dining room table.
One of the areas in our house that I love is this area above our front closet. It is a huge ledge that I keep decorated for every season. This year I combined green, white and silver trees together on a bed of fake snow. Then I found these two reindeer at a local store, their vintage silver and gold coloring was perfect.

Another favorite holiday item we have is this great nativity cross-stitch. My Grandmother made this for a us a few years ago. Each year I find a new place to put it. But I think this with the wreath added to is my favorite.
This little area is by our tree. When we move our furniture to make room for the tree we move the side table to the wall next to the tree. This jar idea has been one I have been wanting to do for quite a while, I am so glad I was able to find these bottle this year at a garage sale.
What no tree!?! I know can you believe I have not taking a picture of the tree. I will I promise to get one up on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...