Friday, November 5, 2010

Inspire Me Fridays

Today is my brother's wedding! It is going to be a very busy day. Beyond being the sister of the groom, I am also their photographer. My job starts at 9am today. Their wedding is going to be at a very beautiful and popular location for Minnesota weddings. The conservatory at Como Zoo is beautiful and full of fall colors.

I am very excited about this wedding. Nervous, this will be my first time photographing a wedding. But I am excited. My Brother has chosen a great wife. She really does bring out the better qualities in him. Together, he is calmer, more mature and has gone back to Church. She has also brought him closer to his family. I am excited to have her become part of our family.

So for those of you not going to a wedding today, here is some beautiful wedding ideas. (Oh to be able to do mine over again. I would change so much! My style has completely changed since I was married. I love the vintage vibe weddings are going with now a days.) 
Stylish Wedding Ideas
This one is vintage inspired and the gold glitz just makes it sparkle. The wedding dress might be a little too vintage for my tastes. But that cocktail dress is great! I love the simplicity of the wedding cake and the non-traditional topper. 
Style Me Pretty
Ok, really this one was a no brainer for me. Pale Blue, green and little birds.. it is everything in my decorating style rolled into a wedding. I love the table numbering. The moss gives it such a warm feeling to me. And the little blue bird center pieces soo cute. I probably would have skipped the nests on each plate, where do you put them and who cleans of the plate of little moss and twig pieces.

Boho Weddings and Events
 This one makes me want to have a winter wedding. I might use some of these ideas for home decorations this winter. I love the branches with icicles hanging from them. And someone please buy me that coat! Really, I need a white long coat with a puffy collar, I really do. I promise not to spill coffee on it. I love the vintage ruffly dress in the second row of pictures, I would wear that to a wedding also.

I hope this brought a touch of romance to your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...