Friday, October 29, 2010

Inspire Me Fridays

My goal for this weekend is first to get better. I can't seem to shake this bronchitis. My next goal is to make one of these great ruffle tees I have been seeing every where.
I have a huge pile of white t-shirts at home that at some point in time I have spilt coffee on and thus can not wear anymore. Yes, I seem to be incapable of drinking coffee with out spilling and incapable of getting coffee stains out of clothes. (Both could be from lack of trying)
While doing my daily (ok maybe hourly) peruse of the blog world I have seen these great tutorials of ruffle t-shirts. Here is just a few that I like:

Blue Cricket Design

Tea Rose Home
Ruffles and Stuff
With my white tees I am hoping to make something similar to the middle picture. I also have plans for a ruffle tank top that I want to re-purpose into something similar to the last one here. If you are feeling inspired click on the captions below the pictures to visit the tutorials.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the middle one! I can't believe it's handmade! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...