Friday, October 1, 2010

Inspire Me Fridays

I love tablescapes! Nothing makes me happier then a beautiful set table. ( Ok that is not true many things make me happier, but that is not what this post is about). I would have a huge tablescape if we never used out dining room table, filled to the brimm with flowers and candles. And if I had money to burn they would be fresh flowers I replaced weekly. But since we eat on ours everyday and it is where my daughter does her homework, I read magazines and S reads the newspaper, etc... We have a very little tablescape.
But if you are looking for something grander here are some great ones. 
Unsure on this one where it was from. And I know this is not a dining room table but still pretty.
 
Between Naps on the Porch

Better Homes & Garden

Better Homes & Garden
Have a great Fall Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...