Friday, October 22, 2010

Inspire Me Friday

I love monograms! I think they add the right touch to almost everything.
The Bella Cottage
These bookends are soo cute. One they are made of burlap the it fabric right now and the bird completely trendy. But they are so classic at the same time. I really might have to buy these and the price wasn't that bad either.
Custom Monograms
This one above the is soo beautiful. The monochromatic look of this room is very appealing to me. Plus I really like gray. It's a little too formal for our room but a guest room maybe. 
Pintsize Perfection
I soo wish we have stunning front doors like this. Then we could hang these cute letters. The ribbon is the perfect size here and such a good contrast.

These pictures make me want to work on our Monogram wall some more. That is my hardest part with collections, I don't want to randomly collect, I want them all now. I really need to work on my patience. Well that is all have a good weekend.. And if you see and B's out there send them my way.

(I use the word soo a lot in this post, oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...