Monday, October 25, 2010

Green B

I inspired myself this Friday with my listing of monograms and made a new one for our B wall.
I started by purchasing this plain letter B at a local craft store.
 Then I ripped a bunch of B pages (I know appropriate right) from an old thesaurus. Taking a brown ink pad, I distressed the edges.
After that I ripped them up to smaller pieces. Using some Mod Podge I glued down the pieces overlapping each other and around the edge. Now here came the weird part, once the Mod Podge hit the glue it turned dark green.
But I decided I liked it green and left it that way. Once all the pieces where glued down I sprayed the entire thing with a Mod Podge sealer. I am pretty happy with the final outcome and hung on our B wall.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...