Friday, September 25, 2015

Waves of Doubt

This is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Doubt
Doubt
I hate that word. 
It pulls on all areas of my life. 
Doubt
The word that makes me cringe.
The truths it brings up. 
I doubt so many areas of my life. Most days those doubts are manageable they lay below the surface. 
Other days they surface. The doubt pushes up and blocks the joy that is there. 

"17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ," ~ Ephesians 3:17-18
Then Ephesians reminds us to grasp how WIDE, LONG, HIGH and DEEP Christ's love is for us. As I look upon the ocean waves I see it. I feel it. This verse comes alive. There is nothing I need to doubt. For His LOVE is beyond all I can imagine. Beyond all the doubts I that swirl in side my head.
"O for the deep deep love of JESUS, vast, unmeasurable, boundless and free"
May those unmeasurable waves cover me. 
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...