Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fall Wants

Fall makes me want to shop. I think it's because fall clothes are my favorite. I love the colors and the layers. I love tall boots and jackets. This year I was very excited by the Old Navy ad which is a first for me. But when I saw this dress I had to have it.
I love the color combo of mustard and grey. Steve and I are headed out of two for a weekend get away next week and this dress is coming with. Along with some tights and boots. And a sweater because Minnesota north shores are cold already.  Which means its curl up with a good book time. I have had my eye on this book for a while now.
The topic sounds fun and books about books are some of my favorites.
If I have my book then I need to have a coffee mug, because I need warm coffee, tea or coco all day long. I really need to figure out how to get these mugs.
They are perfect for our new camper! And there is one for each of us. I am the anchor because water is my favorite, Steve is the bike one for sure, and Mouse is the constellation mug, she loves the stars.
Now all I need is a warm blanket and I think I am set.
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...