Friday, September 18, 2015

Celebrating HIS Plans

This is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Celebrate
I have to remind myself  that there is always a reason to celebrate. 
God has BIG plans for me that I am not yet aware of.
Why am I celebrating that?
Let me start by explaining myself.
One of my strengths is I can see the big picture and details. I think beyond the immediate to see how things will effect future decisions. I get lots of compliments from bosses because of this skill. But, I can also be a worker bee and get the daily tasks done.
Because of these strengths planning is a skill I excel at.
So, when I say I have plans laid out for myself its not said lightly. It is big plans and little plans, all sorts of in-between plans.
BUT
None of those plans compare with what God has planned.
What is that plan?
I have no idea.
So what am I celebrating?
I am celebrating that his plan is so much BIGGER than any of my well thought out plans. And the best part is his plans are BETTER too.
I don't need to worry, I just need to be open to where he calls.
So celebrate!
Even if you are like me and aren't sure what those plans are yet.
Celebrate in the fact that God has a plan for you. That you are his and he hasn't forgotten you.
He has BIG plans in store, just wait and see.
~Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...