Friday, August 14, 2015

Willing to Learn

This is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Learn
I haven't taken an art class since high school. But I am so hoping to find one. I am enjoying the hand lettering and small water colors but I desire to paint. Paint canvases of places we've been. To meld my love of travel and art. 


The above picture I did (using an Instagram picture as a guide) but I find it difficult to understand the process. I want to learn the strokes, water amounts, the fundamentals. I am not looking to go back to college but just a studio class. Someplace to learn not for grade but for the enjoyment of learning. 
  • "Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow." ~Anthony J. D’Angelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...