Monday, March 30, 2015

Birthday Girl!

I can't believe my little girl is 12! This past week was the first time in all her years that I wasn't home on her birthday. I had to take a trip for work that couldn't be helped but Mouse gave me a list of things she would like from my travels. I think the SeaHawks shirt and a hotel party for her and some friends made up for missing the day. I was glad to have a party for her to look forward to while I was gone.
The girls were so great and I think they had a pretty good time. They swam, ate, swam some more. They also took numerous trips up and down the elevator. (Yes, I made sure they knew not to bother anyone) And then the settled down to board games and making their own music videos. The videos were pretty funny.
The next morning they ate some more and then swam some more. We had one tired girl Sunday night.
Happy Birthday Mouse!
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...