Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Photo Shoot with Mouse

** Pre-warning lots of photos with this post** 

This weekend Mouse and I headed out to an old train depot for some pictures. We started to the day off right with a new hair cut, then we headed out.

 
 The train depot has old train cars on site to walk around and some sections of old tracks.  One of favorite things of being a photographer is finding great locations. Not only do I get to make lasting memories but I also get to see some amazing places in Minnesota.
 

 
Then the buildings are just beautiful all brick and beams. There were all these beams around the buildings that Mouse loved to play on

 
My favorite part are the windows. Mouse wasn't too sure about the poses on the window but I think they turned out pretty cool.

 
I loved our day together. We ended it with hitting the training museum. Then off to a historical home tour and finally lunch. Spending these kind of days with Mouse are so great, I love hearing her ideas and plans.
 
~ Cassi
 
 
 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...