Monday, October 13, 2014

Are you a No- Reply Blogger?


I have received lots of comments on the blog but I am unable to email anyone back to say thank you or answer questions. I love comments, I mean who doesn't we are bloggers right. But, I also want to start those conversations that make you happy you for the internet.
But, I can't do that with no-replies. Yes, I go on their blogs and post a comment but that is not the same.
So how do you become a real person on the blogger world?
This blogger put the process to change from a no-reply to a reply blogger perfectly. Jump on over and switch. Start the communication chain!
Then come on back and lets chat.
~Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...