Friday, September 26, 2014

Because it's Fall

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Because
In Minnesota, we hold one season high regards and that is Fall / Autumn. It is the season most look forward to here. Because it's beautiful.
This weekend the leaves are just starting to turn colors the weather will be close to 80 and Steve and I have no plans.
It's his birthday Saturday so I have given him permission to do whatever he would like to do. Which means we will probably go snowmobile shopping.
But because it's Fall...
I want to walk through a park, crunching leaves under feet.
I want to drink mugs of apple cider, tasting the cinnamon spice.
I want to wear boots and fuzzy knee high socks.
I want to take pictures of trees, in all their glory.
Because it's Fall...
Life is busy, school, church and work is crowding each other.
Weekends become time to finish projects before winter hits.
Days become shorter and shorter with less daylight for those projects.
Because it's Fall...
It means longer nights cuddle up on the couch with loved ones.
It means warm soups and fresh bread.
It means remembering to savor every day.
 
Because it's Fall
~ Cassi
 


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. visiting from FMF...love your blog and love Fall too!
    I have to say I was intrigued by your photo of you and your husband and the "restoring us" label. My husband and I are beginning the journey of "restoring us". Thankful for those that open up and share that marriage is tough, hard and worth restoring. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because the weather is crisp and cool, I love Fall too. I love your beautiful pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just made me so happy that Fall is coming! It really is the best season of all. I wish you a wonderful fall season!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...