Friday, August 8, 2014

Wandering in this World

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Fill
 
Travel is my love language. Part of me can't believe I wrote that since I hate the use of that phrase but it is so true. If you want to grab my attention, make me smile or make my day; talk about travel or better yet take me with you on an adventure.
Whether it is an hour away to some place new or boarding a plan, I want to go. 
I want to pack a bag and head out to the unknown.
It is with that thought we are making changes here. They will be slow changes, it takes time to change. But we want to live more simply so our budget can go to travel. We want Mouse to see as much as she can with us. Open all our eyes to new places and experiences.
That is how we want to fill our days and minds.
~ Cassi



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love your phrase "Travel is my love language." That embodies so much more than the standard we all know - and secretly fear being boxed in by. Travel is a bit of it all, don't you think? It speaks of a sense of adventure, a yearning for the unknown. Yes, a love language all it's own.
    Great post, thanks for sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...