Friday, August 29, 2014

Reaching Past

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Reach
 
Some days are worth reaching for.
Reaching past physical limitations.
Reaching past comfort zones.
Reaching past the ordinary.
 
To some it is just the fair, but to her it is a magical day.
Mouse loves the fair any fair really.
This week we will hit our State Fair and the Renaissance Fair.
Both push me.
Physically they tax me now.
The crowds have always pushed my anxiety
 
But her excitement and wonder at the fair is contagious.
We have to go
Because providing joy in childhood is important
Because these moments will be memories she will keep forever.
 
~ Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. my kids LOVE the fair, carnival, theme park...anything that has me REACHING for my wallet! HA!

    Oh, the things we do for our kids...all beautiful memories we will be reaching for when they are too big for rides and to cool for cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...