Friday, July 11, 2014

To God and Country...WORLD

Today is Five Minute Fridays Today though we are linking up at CrystalStine's blog
though so check it out there.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Belong
God and Country
Somedays I am struck by the enormity of  it all. That we are apart of something so much bigger. 
I get caught up in my small neighborhood, my small town, my small job, my small church 
and I forget the big picture. 

Sometimes I forget to look, to see, to be apart of that picture. 
That I am apart of the bigger Christian community. 
That I am apart of the bigger Nation.
That there is a Global community that is me too. 

I want and feel like I am always waiting to be called to something bigger. 
To belong to something grandeur. 
But I already belong
There is nothing stopping me from making a difference now. 
I can affect change from my living room floor, in what I write, what I read, in what I buy. 
I do belong 
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...