Friday, July 25, 2014

Pressing on to Finish

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Finish

I am starting a new project, I am not quite ready to tell the world what that project is yet. But in anything new there is a excitement. There is fear. There is panic.
What if I am not good at it?
What will others say?
What if I don't Finish?

I struggle with the doubts and fears. While at the same time those feelings push me on to work harder get past the lies in my head. I know without them the Finish would not be as sweet.

So I sit down and I work at it, pressing beyond the storm clouds of emotions, pressing on to Finish.

~Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Anything new and out of our comfort zone is scary. But I hope you do press on and finish! Visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FMF...
    Yes, press on! I have similar fears...that I will bail halfway through or discover maybe I do not have what it takes to finish well. But, ah! The life of Christ supplies all that we need and to obey is better than sacrifice...walk on, friend, walk on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...