Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Theatre Weekend

 
 
This weekend I got to spend the majority of it enjoy community theatre. First, I took my Mom to an early mother's day present "Gypsy". Bloomington Theatre put on an amazing version of one of my Mom and I's favorite. Seriously it was so great the main lady Rose was one of the best and the actress who played Louise would have given Natalie Wood a run for her money.
parenting, tween
Then Sunday Mouse and I visited a local church performance of "Cinderella". It was put on by the youth group to raise money for their summer mission trip. It was so cute, with all new music. And what a great cause to support. Mouse loved seeing kids just a few years older than her getting to act.
With years of community theatre in my blood, it is such a privilege to be able to continue to share it with my Mom and now with Mouse.
 
~ Cassi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...