Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Wants




I am so excited I finally found my Sherlock Scarf! And it's May so that means Mother's Day is here...hint....hint, Steve. You now have a whole page of ideas to get me.

I also want this scarf so bad too. But this one is for my head. I love head scarves especially in summer and this is a great blend of colors perfect for almost any outfit.
 
Yes, I know this one is completely geeky but as we get closer to our East Coast trip, I can't help but get into all the history of the area and these movies just remind me of that. I know they are fake and quirky and truly not the best but I love them.
 
I also think we are in need of a new coffee maker. And this one I think fits our needs it can do coffee and tea at any time. We've tried the Kcup style coffee makers and we realized that it's not our style. Now I just have to stomach the price of this one.
~ Cassi




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...