Monday, April 7, 2014

April Wants

Most people think of spring cleaning but really I think of spring shopping! And this year I really want a few things, just a few I promise. 
I am in some desperate need of new comfortable Wellies, but Hunters are not in my budget so I think these navy blue ones will be perfect.


I also need a new trench coat. My red one is getting pretty beat up and old looking. I think this time this green one is exactly what I need. 

I also really want this print from Recipe for Crazy. It fits so perfectly with my life. I almost want two one for work and one for home.

And finally I really want a salt holder. The glass jar I bought the salt in just doesn't quite work. So this wood one would be perfect with its magnet closure.
What are your wants for this spring season?

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...