Friday, March 14, 2014

ENFJ?

Friday is Five Minute Fridays  time
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week..
Topic: Crowd
Have you ever done one of those personality style quizzes? You know the ones that tell you, what you already know. They tell me I am an ENFJ
"Intuitive and Feeling types - they are cooperative, empathic and imaginative, focusing on empathy, morality and cooperation."

That test tells me crowds are my home-base.
And up until a few years ago I would say this test was spot on. I am an extrovert with a high focus on morality and empathy.
And in some ways I am still that person. I see the big picture over the details. I make decisions based on feelings.
But the crowds...
That is where this extrovert is having a hard time lately.
I have come to realize that I need the space.
The down time.
I need to carve out space to hear myself.
That is hard for an extrovert to even say, Alone Time. WHAT!
But it's true, I find myself refueling through the quiet.
So this weekend, I am taking a break from the crowds and hiding in for a bit to refill my cup.
~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...