Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Small Traditions


parenting, tween

Its the small traditions that end up meaning more sometimes than the big ones. Every year my Mom and I have a competition to see who can find the first Cadbury Creme Egg of the season. 
No matter if the egg comes in April or January it always brings a smile to my face. 
I hope, I am providing small traditions for Mouse. Little things throughout the year to bring her smiles and memories for years to come. 
By the way, Mom won this year, who finds Cadbury's in January!

~ Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL... Love me some Cadbury Eggs! Saw them at our grocery last week - buy 2 / get 1 free!! Did you see the Halloween ones this year? Hi to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, We did try the Halloween ones and though they are the same the green was just not as appealing. The caramel ones are good but I like the crème ones better. Say hi to everyone for us too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...