Friday, January 10, 2014

How we see

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: See
My mind works in swirling lines and snapshots. I see in drawings, paintings, sketched lines on textured paper. That is my world's view and how I see beauty in creation.
parenting, tween
Her mind works in thoughts and conclusions. She sees in chemicals, test tubes, microscope and reactions. She sees God's miracles in forming crystals and mini-volcanoes.
Sometimes those views clash. Crashing into one another as we try and show each other the wonder we both see.
So we try, she loves going to the art museum with Mom and I make more time for science.
parenting, tween
And some days are to worlds are combined for the perfect project.
 
~ Cassi


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. fun! Visiting from the fmfcommunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pulled this together! Funny, I see my world in photographs. Which is why instagram is so addicting for me ;) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...