Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I have spent all summer and fall searching for the perfect pair of gray booties and I have to announce:
I FOUND THEM!! 
I am so pleased with these little boots. Thank DSW for having the perfect pair at a great price. 
Even with my pasty legs they still look great.
My first time wearing them I paired them with my new Old Navy T-shirt and A.n.a Jeans. Unfortunately the blue wash of the jeans rubbed off on the boots a bit but no to bad. I still love them. 

Mouse on the other hand has plenty of cute boots but she has a thing against wearing shoes indoors, she absolutely refuses to do it even for pictures. So imagine this outfit with cute knee high black boots. 

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A really like the leg warmers she wore over her tights! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...