Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

It's my birthday! Yep, it is! So, I get to make it my day. Which means I am pretending it is not 10 below outside. I am pretending I am not at work. 
On my day, I would be waking up late, drink some coffee and then do some online shopping.  After that I would go out to lunch then walk around some shops. To finish the day dinner with family. 
But since, I can't do any of that till Saturday, I will just do the normal What I Wore Post. 
I am loving how soft these over the knee socks are from Target. 
Also soft is Mouse's new sweater dress. 
I think she just likes it because she gets to wear her hot pink tights. 
My other soft cold weather item is my red sweater. I am kind of excited by the long tank under it. 
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...