Friday, December 6, 2013

Too soon for this

Fridays time for  InstaFriday.

This week has been a plethora things that I wasn't ready for. 
Like the snow that came in full force here.
Pretty yes, in time for Christmas yes, painful commutes Yes!

This week also brought me the dreaded flu, though I am still trying to say it was food poisoning.
Mouse thought I needed something to cuddle in bed with while I was home sick. Yes, home sick, on my second week of work, too soon to call in, but I had too.
 
Now we are at below zero temperatures for the weekend, I am so not ready for this.
I hope all of your weeks have gone better than mine.
Here's to feeling a hundred percent next week.
 
~ Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...