Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I think I am seriously in love with these camel colored dress pants. My Mom actually bought them for me for a job interview, along with the navy blazer shown below. Job interview you say, yep that is right! This is what I wore to a job interview last month.
And I got the job! I am leaving the world of Academia after just a year and headed back into the world of helping people. I am so excited to be working for a program I can really get behind again. It has been years since I was this happy about my job.
So what will I be doing? I am going back to the world of compliance but this time I will be working with an eating disorder clinic/program. I will be working on internal compliance and accreditations. Then down the road I will start working on business improvement plans. I can't wait to be apart of making the clients lives better. 
And since most of you come on Wednesdays to see outfits here is another way I styled the camel pants.  
But right now I have a week off between jobs, so I am having fun with Mouse and Steve.
Mouse as always is staying cute in her outfit.
I love her striped dress from ThredUp with the denim shirt over it. I may just copy this look from her if I ever find a dress like that. She did finish the outfit out with black boots. 
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Those camel pants are fabulous, very flattering cut. Your daughter looks great too - what a little fashionista!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...