Friday, November 22, 2013

Watch you fly

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Fly

Girl with each passing day you grow more and more independent. Your love for life is contagious to all you meet. It makes my mommy-heart proud to watch you. 
You are learning to spread your wings and testing the wind. 
I can't wait to watch you fly.
I pray your path will be straight but I take comfort in knowing God is in your life. That He will catch you when you falter. 
You my little one will soar far. 

~ Cassi



Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...