Friday, November 22, 2013

Watch you fly

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Fly

Girl with each passing day you grow more and more independent. Your love for life is contagious to all you meet. It makes my mommy-heart proud to watch you. 
You are learning to spread your wings and testing the wind. 
I can't wait to watch you fly.
I pray your path will be straight but I take comfort in knowing God is in your life. That He will catch you when you falter. 
You my little one will soar far. 

~ Cassi



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. (Visiting from Five Minute Friday)
    This reminds me of growing up--that(italicized) look my mama gives me of "Is this really you? When did you grow up and where's my little girl?"

    It's neat to see another mama cherishing the moments that will be gone all-too-soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.
    Tears popped into my eyes as I watched my baby standing so tall in her jammies right next to a picture of all of us in the hospital just after she was born. Too fast. Way too fast.
    Enjoy your weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I first "felt" my girls flying on their own. And now I'm watching a granddaughter learn to fly!! Love your combination of FMF and InstaFriday. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...