Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday


I love my boxes of clothes that come to my house. The sheer time that goes into shopping is so much easier now that I don't have to do it. But Mouse was feeling a bit left out with no new clothes for her. Then I heard about FabKids.
With Fabkids you pick out a three piece outfit for for you child and then they send it to your house. Each outfit is $39.95 total for all the peices, but last month they ran a special for $9 for all three pieces! I couldn't pass it up. Mouse was so excited to receive her own box of clothes.
This shirt is so her, she absolutely loves it. Now, I am not sure how often I would do this box. The clothes are pretty thin in quality for $40 but when they run a special I will still check them out.
Here is what I wore on Halloween to work at my daughter's school. And to keep it really here is her messy room and dirty mirror.
 
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...