Friday, November 29, 2013

So Thankful

 Today, I am thankful for my family, friends, health and my faith. Thankful for a husband who takes a day of to shop with his wife.

For days cuddling with my small nephew and toddler smiles.

For quiet nights with family, just being together. 


For Aunts that stand in place for Grandparents at Grandparents day. She is such a gift to our family. Mouse loved showing off her "Crazy Aunt Gail".

Thankful for parents who are healthy and doctors who know what to do. 

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...