Friday, October 4, 2013

Written Words

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.
Topic: Write
I don't consider myself a writer. Grammar, spelling, prose have never been something I have excelled at, but I am here writing.
I am a reader, the written word inspires me. So I draw them out in detail, giving vision to the words that have stirred my soul.
I long to sit on the shores and write. Write in words that inspire. Write in words that draw a picture of what I see, feel and need to say. But the words don't come.
My pencil finds the shapes to other's words. But still I try...
Trying to find words to match the pictures in my head, camera and drawings.
Words to match my heart
 
~ Cassi



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Might I say that you are a better writer then you know? I LOVE your vulnerability here and the combination of writing with pictures is one of my absolute favorite parts of blogging.
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, wait. When do you get the word for FMF? Because your photos always seem to go along so perfectly! Writing is scary. You pull it off well :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...