Friday, September 27, 2013

True to myself

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.
Topic: True

Some people are always just able to be their true selves, not caring how the 'world' views them. I was not one of those people. I wasn't to bad, we didn't have the income or the time to go to far down the Jones road, but I still cared.
I struggled and faltered.
But age, marriage, motherhood, Faith has changed me. I am becoming OK with who I am.
I am the bacon (don't care about the calories) ordering because my kid thinks its cool person
I am the Bible devotion caring it my purse everyday person, because I have come to realize my Faith defines me. 
I am a Minnesotan, but the ocean calls to me, feeds my soul like nothing else. 
When I am truly myself, I am a better person, wife and mother.
 
~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...