Friday, September 6, 2013

The New Red

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Red

 
We have found our peace.
We went from distant, seperate, alone to together, belonging and love.
A few years ago red was the color of the fires
Now its the color of old bridges in remote locations.
 
I love our little weekend trips.
Our search for treasures hidden both caches and locations .
But mostly I love our search for time together.
And memories made.
 
~ Cassi

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love how you interposed the writing with the photo. Red flowed from the photo as well as the words. I heard peace, joy and love, movement from the fires to beings one, together. Oh to hear love expounded, thank you!

    Enjoy your weekend away this weekend, together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your heart. I love that God can take our broken dreams and build them into something bueatiful. I am stopping by from Five Minute Friday. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful writing.
    Love the picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...