Friday, September 20, 2013

Child of Ours

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.
Topic: She
Our little woman child, wondrous and amazing she is.
This year is full of changes for us. She's growing from our small child full of daily needs to this independent one.
It will be a constant struggle for what we know she needs to do herself but wanting to still do it for her.
In so many ways she is still our little one, our baby girl.
I remember the wonder in her father's eyes when he held her for the first time. I see it now as we look upon her.
No longer the baby face stares back at us but still the big eyes are there bright and full of questions.
She who changed our lives and continues to do so.
We love these moments.
 
~ Cassi 
 

5 comments:

  1. Little girls are so special, aren't they?! Your daughter is no doubt amazing and your words so sweet and loving. I enjoyed popping in and visiting your site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! It is hard as they grow to make sure you let them be independent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm discovering that there's absolutely nothing like it in this world, watching our children become. your little gal sounds pretty amazing! may you continue to treasure her and prepare her!

    blessings ~ visiting from 5mf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great perspective. I am now realizing what a big challenge this is. Funny, it's not as much of a struggle with my 11-year-old son as it is with my middle child - my 9-going-on-18-year-old daughter! She's pushing hard for more independence all of a sudden and I'm finding it difficult to shift my mentality! Blessings to you & your sweet Mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! :) She is a precious and wonderful blessing and piece of the both of you! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...