Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I wish these pictures would have turned out better, I love the new Compassion shirt for this year.
The shirts say Change the Story through Compassion. Such a true message and proven!
I was so encourage when I read that article in June. Makes my heart happy to hear all the good works that is going on in His name! We've been sponsors for three years or so now and have loved getting to know our child through letters and pictures. Our whole family volunteers through Compassion and tries to wear our shirts out for others to see as often as we can.
Shirt: Compassion
Skirt: Maurices
Speaking of little ones, do see that little blonde head in the corner, my nephew has joined my cats in photo bombing my WIWW pictures. He's funny.
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Zulily
Tshirt: Walmart
Necklace: Gift from my Grandma
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...