Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday ~ I love my new dress!

It is hard to see in this picture but this dress is the perfect shade of cream and made with the perfect amount of chiffon. OK, really it's not perfect, perfect but it is pretty darn close and when you factor in I got it for $4 at the thrift shop it makes it even closer.
Yes, I am wearing tights and boots here, but it rained a lot this past month so I had to pull the boots back out. I truly love how this outfit worked out. I got to wear my jean jacket which I still love after all these years. I also wore my birdie headband another favorite. You know what I think I need to wear this outfit again!
 
I have been on the hunt for a nautical scarf this past month and I finally found one. By pure accident, we were walking past a clothing shop I never go into and decided to at the last minute and there it was! I paired it with my navy blue striped blazer and my favorite red shoes.

Of course Mouse wanted to get back in the pictures since she was dressed up. Did I mention the cold rain making it seem like fall at times. Mouse says she is posing like the girl on the t-shirt, but you can't see it in this pictures. The girl is walking a dog on roller skates and Mouse is pretending she is walking the cat.


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday), One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Your fab $4 dress outfit is my perfect fall ensemble, which I'm not fortunate enough to wear (yet) due to sunny skies and unusually hot weather; something to look forward to, I guess :) Your daughter's tights are wonderful, too.
    Whitney @ work-it-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find that dress!! It looks great how you've styled it too. I love the headband. I love the second outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And what a great dress, especially for $4!!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the hunt for the perfect off white dress for what feels like forever - I hope I can find one as cute as this for $4 too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...