Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Final cold weather pictures for WIWW

This week is finally starting the warm up process in Minnesota. It took forever this year. Which means I still have some cold weather outfits to show you all. So as the rest of the WIWW link up girls are posting shorts and sundresses we are still tights and sweater bound here. One good thing we are just in sweaters or jackets we normally don't need both.


Mouse here in her thrifted finest. I do love the long duster sweater on her. I also love that she has no problem with thrifted finds.


I also brought out my favorite thrifted find. I am just loving this owl printed dress. It paired nicely with my maroon tights and boots.

Hopefully this was the last of tights and sweaters here in the tundra. Today it is 80 or so the weatherman says. We'll see...

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi 





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. what cute thrift finds!
    i am coming over from MN bloggers! i too live here in this state where mother nature is on drugs with the weather. blah!
    look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful combination Mouse is of the two of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...