Monday, March 4, 2013

Pinterest Week ~ Day One

My family has to be Pinterest crazy. We always checking the site for ideas, recipes and just for fun. So this week I am doing my Pinterest Inspired posts. These will be from various pins through out our Pinterest File.

Let's get this week started! Here is my inspiration post.

I started with some DIY bracelets. I have loved the look of the multi layers for a while now but haven't found the right style at the store. But when Mouse and her friend decided they wanted to make friendship bracelets the idea hit me to make my own.
I started with a tennis bracelet that I haven't worn in years and added some embroidery floss around the edges.

Next I added a silver charm to a standard friendship bracelet style. Wow, it's been awhile since I made one of these I remember it being way easier then it was.
My final one was just a quick ribbon addition to an old chain bracelet.
Add those to a few that already had the look and the fashion Pinterest inspiration was achieved.
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...