Friday, February 15, 2013

Beloved

Friday means Five Minute Fridays. So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.



Topic: Beloved
My Beloved is mine and I am His
His banner over me is love
~ Hymn
It is that hymn I think of when I hear the word beloved. I know the song is not talking about a true banner. But I wish it was sometimes.
 A true banner of love following me around, like Eeyore's gray cloud.
But instead a beautiful waving banner.   To remind me and others where I stand. I stand in God's great love.
To remind to send forth love first. Because I was first loved.
~ Cassi





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reminder to model God's love toward us - giving it first! :) I"m a FMF buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...