Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What We Wore Wednesday

Looking back at these pictures it looks like we have been on a primary color selection lately. The bright colors have been nice as Minnesota moves from the gorgeous fall calls to it's dreary gray of pre-winter.
Mouse was a mix of bright and cheery colors last week at church.
Mouse is wearing a dress made by me and thrifted tights and hat. She did wear black boots with the outfit.

I picked up a new navy blue jacket at Maurice's last week. I love the ruffle detailing on it.

The rest of the outfit goes as follows, undershirt stolen from Mom's closet, pants: New York & Co, shoes are thrifted. The necklace that you can't really is was made by me.
Then my final outfit to show is another New York & Co pants and I think the sweater was too. The tank is target and so is the belt. The boots are Bass Outlet.


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Mouse's outfit caught my eye... the bright colors and patterns makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies are rockin the primary colors!!

    Love the last sweater. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your young lady's outfit. You did and awesome job making the dress and I love her fun tights. :)You are looking awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mouse's pattern mixing! You both look great! Thanks for linking up!

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...