Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What We Wore Wednesday ~

This past weekend Steve and I went up to the north shore. We had a great time even if it was soo cold. Beyond the new ring I received, we also went hiking a lot. There was so many areas of the shore that we explored that I had never seen before.
So what did we wear hiking in the cold.

Jacket: Thirfted
Scarf: Made by my neighbor
Jeans: Target
Boots: Bass Outlet

Sweatshirt: Thrifted

Mouse stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. But she did look awfully cute at school last week.

Shirt: I think it was from Target
Skirt: Made by me

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is so stylin'! I love her maxi skirt look. You made that? :)
    Thanks for linking up this week!

    kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...