Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

This past week I tried a different style for me. I see it all the time on blogland the dress under a shirt look. I love it and it completely opens up my wardrobe. Back when companies still had fancy Christmas parties I got this brown dress with gold sequins. Gold sequins not quit right for my work so adding a sweater on top was the perfect solution.


I am quite excited on how this outfit worked out.


Dress: Too old for me to remember
Sweater: Stolen from Mom's closet
Tights: Target
Boots & bracelet: Maurcies
Necklace: Limited

Here is what Mouse wore.

Shirt: Target
Skirt: Made by me
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...