Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I wore Wednesday

One of the things I love about WIWW is getting inspiration from others. I can't remember which blogger was wearing a sequin tank over a button down a few weeks back but I loved it. So I put together this outfit.
Pants & Tank: New York & CO
Shirt: Van Huesan
Shoes: Target
I also wore a blazer with this but forgot it for pictures.
Then I turned the camera on my camera guy and caught him tell me no. But doesn't he do the fashion blogger pose well?

My favorite outfit I put together in the last week was this one.
I love this Grandma Sweater (as Steve puts it) it is so comfortable and goes with everything. This time I paired it with a knit dress and new belt.
Sweater: I can't remember
Dress: very old probably Target
Boots: Bass Outlet
Belt: GAP
Necklace: I made it.

Mouse has been rocking all her looks lately. This one is by far my favorite.
Lace Dress: JC Penny
Belt: swiped from a pair of jeans
Boots: thrifted
Necklace: Swiped from Mom's jewelry stash

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love that you include your whole fam, and yes he has the pose down! His socks blend into the carpet a lil too well and he looks footless. ;) You rock those boots, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her lace dress. So adorable. Love that the whole family gets their outfit featured. :)

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable lace dress....

    I love your outfits babe, you have great style...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...