Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What we wore Wednesday ~new and vintage

My computer crashed so this post will be from my phone with all pictures taken with my phone.

Last week I was crying over the lose of my white sunnies. I am still not over it. But I did find this great replacement pair at Gap. Green sunnies!

This week our church is having a rummage sale. We stopped by and I picked up this cute vintage pin with ribbon embroidery.

Mouse was her typical cute self this week. She rocked the long t-shirt dress from Children's Place with striped leggings.

But my favorite new school clothes item she got was this rainbow heart shirt.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...